Instructions For Using Metronix Pool
Crypto enthusiasts can choose convenient and interesting tools in the vast ecosystem of IMBA-Exchange, which are constantly updated and new features are added. The IMBA-Exchange management always listens to the wishes of the community, and therefore, adding a new, but very simple tool Metronix Pool, we decided to make a small step-by-step instruction on its use.
Metronix Pool is the mechanism of profit-sharing among users of the Metronix Platform.
In order to receive dividends, users only need to freeze MEOX Tokens on metronix.imba-exchange.co.
The dividends are distributed proportionally to the amount a user has frozen, so if a user has 1% of all MEOX frozen on the Platform they would earn 1% of that day’s paid subscription dividend.
To date, the MEOX community has activated Metronix Pool in the amount of about 5,000,000 MEOX!
How to start using Metronix Pool.
- Visit the IMBA-Exchange website at https://imba-exchange.co and go to your account by entering your username, password, and two-factor authentication.
- After you have logged in, you will be taken to your profile page as shown in screenshot 1.
3. To the left of your profile, click on the Metronix tab as shown in screenshot 2.
4. After that, the system will redirect you to the Metronix tools page as shown in screenshot 3.
5. To go to the Metronix Pool section, click on the Share tab and click the Pool tab in the drop-down list as shown in screenshot 4.
6. After that, you go to the Metronix Pool page, where you can freeze the MEOX Token and continue to make a profit as shown in screenshot 5.
7. Now you need to activate Metronix Pool.
To do this, we indicate the amount of MEOX Tokens, which we will freeze and press the “Start” button as shown in screenshot 6.
Congratulations, you are now starting to receive dividends!
Now you can monitor your Pool and you can cancel the freeze at any time. Screenshot 7 shows the information sections.